Connecticut Probate Attorney
Call (860) 238-0031 for Trusted Probate Counsel & Fiduciary Services
Facing probate proceedings after a loved one passes makes an already difficult situation worse. Navigating probate can be complex and overwhelming. We encourage you to reach out to our law office for compassionate counsel and trusted guidance. We are here to help you understand your rights and responsibilities.
Why Choose Disability Planning Partners?
- We Provide Consultations
- We’re Experienced Legal Advocates
- We Have a Reputation for Exceeding Client Expectations
- We’re Committed to Developing Long-Lasting Relationships
- We Prioritize the Needs & Best Interests of Our Valued Clients
- We Will Work Tirelessly to Ensure Your Wishes are Carried Out
Our Hartford probate attorneys can answer your questions and provide you with the information you need in order to move forward. We are committed to helping you approach probate in such a way as to protect your loved one’s wishes without sacrificing your own interests. If you are beginning to think about your own future, our team can offer you guidance on how to avoid probate in the future. Planning for the future now can help you avoid problems down the road.
Call (860) 238-0031 Today for a Consultation!
You’re Not Alone. We’re Here for You When You Need Us Most!
While probate is often a lengthy and complicated process, it does not have to be an overwhelming one. In fact, in some cases it can be avoided entirely. With our knowledgeable team by your side, you can work toward an optimal resolution, regardless of the unique obstacles and specific circumstances of your situation. We proudly represent individuals and families in all areas of disability and estate planning.
We Can Assist You Through the Following Probate Matters:
- Estate administration
- The distribution of estate assets
- Preparing and filing Probate Court documents
- Compliance with Connecticut probate and intestate laws
- Preparation for and representation at Probate Court hearings
- Preparing estate tax returns and ensuring compliance with state and federal estate taxes
At Disability Planning Partners, we do more than just prepare the necessary paperwork. Instead, we work with our clients to create an entire plan for the future and the future of our client’s estates. Planning for the future of your estate while you are in good health can help you avoid issues later should you suffer an unexpected disability. If you are interested in learning more about how you can avoid probate or other problems regarding your estate, our team of Hartford probate lawyers can help.
Whether You’re Looking to Avoid Probate in the Future or are Currently Navigating the Probate Process,
Call (860) 238-0031 Today for Outstanding Representation.