Hartford Elder Law Attorney
Protecting the Rights & Interests of the Elderly – (860) 238-0031
The aging process brings with it more than just certain physical limitations—it’s also important to consider various financial and legal issues, such as Social Security, Medicaid, Medicare, and estate planning matters. It’s also wise to create a plan in the event that you are unable to make decisions for yourself. Having one of our experienced Hartford elder lawyer on your side can make all the difference in ensuring that your rights and interests are protected.
Why Choose Disability Planning Partners?
- We Provide Consultations
- We’re Experienced Legal Advocates
- We Have a Reputation for Exceeding Client Expectations
- We’re Committed to Developing Long-Lasting Relationships
- We Prioritize the Needs & Best Interests of Our Valued Clients
- We Will Work Tirelessly to Ensure Your Wishes Are Carried Out
At Disability Planning Partners, we believe that the elderly should be able to live with independence and dignity. We work together with our clients as a team in order to devise a personalized plan that promotes each individual’s long-term physical, emotional, and financial well-being—no matter what the future may hold. We go beyond merely preparing the paperwork for a disability trust and instead help our clients create entire plans centered on their continued well-being. We believe there is great value in planning for a future disability, even if you are currently healthy. This can help you ensure that you, your loved ones, and your estate are properly cared for indefinitely.
What Elder Law Services Do We Provide?
Our team is ready to assist you with a wide variety of elder law-related matters. No matter how complex your unique situation may be, we take the time to look at every detail of your specific circumstances in order to provide sound legal counsel and create a plan that’s tailored to you.
Some of our primary areas of practice in elder law include:
- Applying for state and federal benefits applicable to medical care, in-home care, or nursing home care
- Preparing a legally sound Last Will and Testament that specifically addresses your wishes
- Planning to protect your spouse if you pass on
- Determining how to best protect your assets while ensuring they are distributed according to your wishes
- Creating a power of attorney to designate a person to make legal decisions in the event that you are unable to make these decisions for yourself
- Specifying medical treatment and end-of-life care through health care directives
- Establishing a trust or trusts to provide for loved ones
While all of these matters may be complex, our Hartford elder law attorneys can help you navigate the process and clearly understand your various options. We have an in-depth understanding of the four spheres of disability, including age-related disabilities. Our attorneys understand how to navigate the various channels involved in this area of law. You can feel confident that your interests will be protected. We are here for you during all of life’s major transitions.